GIVE YOUR OPINION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Tommy on Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:03 pm

hmm yea =D
but start the league after the first edition, okay? <33
avatar
Tommy

Mensajes : 19
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Sobri on Mon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm

i think yes, maybe i take a break in summer haha the people goes on holidays out. i think the league comes in september with the second edition. i need judges!!!!
avatar
Sobri
Admin

Mensajes : 209
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-01-23
Edad : 27
Localización : Villanueva de la Torre

View user profile http://www.youtube.es/sobridj

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by matrix on Wed Apr 28, 2010 3:01 am

I peopl that when you give a date for posting the videos, don't rently or postpone the deadline, because this creates discomfort and anxiety xD

PS:. sorry for bad english xD i using google translate XDD

matrix

Mensajes : 30
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-02
Edad : 106
Localización : Brasil

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/matrixjumpen

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jump!ngK!d on Wed May 05, 2010 5:59 pm

I just wanted to say
that RULES are there to follow them, not braking them.
i realized that many many videos which where used for the sijl broke many rules
for example:
video too late online
not posted in the forum, just on youtube
too long intro
and many many more
but even if the broke those rules they passed the next round o0
So why are you making rules if they are useless?
that's what i do not understand.
avatar
Jump!ngK!d

Mensajes : 31
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-01-30
Edad : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Tommy on Wed May 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Jump!ngK!d wrote:I just wanted to say
that RULES are there to follow them, not braking them.
i realized that many many videos which where used for the sijl broke many rules
for example:
video too late online
not posted in the forum, just on youtube
too long intro
and many many more
but even if the broke those rules they passed the next round o0
So why are you making rules if they are useless?
that's what i do not understand.
year, but with the intro^^
i think if the people make a vid with 32 seks intro isnt sooo bad^^
avatar
Tommy

Mensajes : 19
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jump!ngK!d on Wed May 05, 2010 7:51 pm

is it soo hard to make an intro with just 30 seconds?!
avatar
Jump!ngK!d

Mensajes : 31
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-01-30
Edad : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Tommy on Wed May 05, 2010 8:58 pm

not really.
but i think ive they made a intro with 31 seconds it isnt soooo bad ^^
know what i mean?
avatar
Tommy

Mensajes : 19
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jump!ngK!d on Wed May 05, 2010 9:05 pm

ja ich weiß was du meinst ^^
avatar
Jump!ngK!d

Mensajes : 31
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-01-30
Edad : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Tommy on Thu May 06, 2010 5:29 pm

penisgesicht^^
avatar
Tommy

Mensajes : 19
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Scarr on Thu May 06, 2010 7:17 pm

a Second edition would be nice because i will be mcuh more popular there. but then you need to hire some more Judges.

Scarr

Mensajes : 24
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jumping Star on Sat May 08, 2010 1:50 pm

When it begins a new tilt?

Jumping Star

Mensajes : 2
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Paedotekk on Mon May 10, 2010 12:19 am

i think it would be nice of in the next edition will be judges from different countries

Paedotekk

Mensajes : 5
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-03-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jumping Star on Mon May 10, 2010 4:43 pm

CUANDO COMIENZA UN NUEVO TORNEO DE SIJL ? Sad

Jumping Star

Mensajes : 2
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-05-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by R3volutionjump3n on Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 am

Jumping Star wrote:CUANDO COMIENZA UN NUEVO TORNEO DE SIJL ? Sad

+1 apoyo a jumping star... jaja aun que seria muy pronto para hacer la segunda edicion creo que se deveria descanzar 1 o 2 meses y empezar el otro.... claro si sobri quiere por que si no pues bueno igual gracias por la oportunidad de haber participado en este torneo Cool

aaahh por cierto sobri tu buscas hacer una imagen o un intro en adobe??
avatar
R3volutionjump3n

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-03
Edad : 27
Localización : Bogotá - Colombia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Sobri on Tue May 11, 2010 1:06 pm

R3volutionjump3n wrote:
Jumping Star wrote:CUANDO COMIENZA UN NUEVO TORNEO DE SIJL ? Sad

+1 apoyo a jumping star... jaja aun que seria muy pronto para hacer la segunda edicion creo que se deveria descanzar 1 o 2 meses y empezar el otro.... claro si sobri quiere por que si no pues bueno igual gracias por la oportunidad de haber participado en este torneo Cool

aaahh por cierto sobri tu buscas hacer una imagen o un intro en adobe??
si creo que habra pero empezara despues de agosto creo que en septiembre... por europa mucha gente se va de vacaciones en verano y muchos no podrian meter video... la imagen que quiero seria un logo como el que tenemos pero algo mejor y una intro animada como la que hemos tenido en esta edicion pero algo mas profesional Smile
avatar
Sobri
Admin

Mensajes : 209
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-01-23
Edad : 27
Localización : Villanueva de la Torre

View user profile http://www.youtube.es/sobridj

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by R3volutionjump3n on Wed May 12, 2010 1:55 pm

Sobri wrote:
R3volutionjump3n wrote:
Jumping Star wrote:CUANDO COMIENZA UN NUEVO TORNEO DE SIJL ? Sad

+1 apoyo a jumping star... jaja aun que seria muy pronto para hacer la segunda edicion creo que se deveria descanzar 1 o 2 meses y empezar el otro.... claro si sobri quiere por que si no pues bueno igual gracias por la oportunidad de haber participado en este torneo Cool

aaahh por cierto sobri tu buscas hacer una imagen o un intro en adobe??
si creo que habra pero empezara despues de agosto creo que en septiembre... por europa mucha gente se va de vacaciones en verano y muchos no podrian meter video... la imagen que quiero seria un logo como el que tenemos pero algo mejor y una intro animada como la que hemos tenido en esta edicion pero algo mas profesional Smile

jajaja ahhh ps tal vez muero, ai c manejar el programa pero ps hasta cierto punto igual ai estoi dandole desps te aviso si pude...... Very Happy
avatar
R3volutionjump3n

Mensajes : 12
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-03
Edad : 27
Localización : Bogotá - Colombia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Jumping Tyco on Thu May 13, 2010 5:48 am

jaja xD
avatar
Jumping Tyco

Mensajes : 6
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-10
Edad : 25
Localización : Bogotá, Colombia

View user profile http://jungleteam.ning.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Tommy on Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:16 am

start the second edition pleaaaaase! =DD
avatar
Tommy

Mensajes : 19
Fecha de inscripción : 2010-02-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: GIVE YOUR OPINION

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum